Agile Project Delivery Lead25 January 2024
Working directly with the Product Owner and Technical Leads you will be responsible for managing the Jira project boards, reviewing epics & stories, preparing tasks and acceptance criteria to ensure effective delivery of customer projects and new platform features.
You will be responsible co-ordinating sprints across the key teams and reporting on their progress.
At Luminous diversity, inclusion and equality is at the forefront of our decision making. Our culture encourages, supports and celebrates the diversity of our people and everyone is given a voice, regardless of their level within the company. We actively encourage people to be their authentic selves at work and embrace their individuality in our day-to-day operations and hiring process.
Luminous may retain applicant CVs for a period of 6 months, after which time they will be securely destroyed/deleted from all internal systems.
- To be responsible for managing Jira project boards & sprints.
- To work closely with the Project Owner and technical leads to manage the backlog, create, enter, and allocate tasks, timescales and acceptance criteria into Jira.
- Set up best practices for project management and delivery across teams.
- To initiate, develop and maintain effective relationships with project and technical leads and management.
- Build and maintain delivery teams, ensuring they are motivated, collaborating and working well. Ensuring the team is focussed on what is most important to the delivery of products and services.
- Provide regular project reports on sprint and road map progress.
- Identify issues and blockers and work with all parties to find suitable resolutions.
- Encourage and facilitate continuous improvement of the delivery team.
- Coach and mentor team members to apply the most appropriate Agile tools and techniques.
Be conversant with both Waterfall and Agile project management techniques and how they can work harmoniously together as complimentary concepts.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience of managing relevant projects in gaming, digital product or app development.
- Expert user of Jira & Atlassian products.
- Confident in Agile development management methodologies.
- Ability to manage programs and projects of scale.
- Ability to analyse requirements with the sponsor/stakeholders, defining specification, planning, revising, implementing and evaluating small to large, low to high-risk delivery.
- Add value, guide, and coach your team and organisation through the delivery processes.