Content Marketing Executive13 November 2023
As a Content Marketing Executive you will own the planning, execution and optimization of our marketing activities. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for online marketing and technology to make their mark in a fast-paced, ambitious company.
We are open to applications from people who either want to take their first step in a marketing career or want to further develop existing skills gained after 1-3 years within a similar marketing role.
At Luminous diversity, inclusion and equality is at the forefront of our decision making. Our culture encourages, supports and celebrates the diversity of our people and everyone is given a voice, regardless of their level within the company. We actively encourage people to be their authentic selves at work and embrace their individuality in our day-to-day operations and hiring process.
Luminous may retain applicant CVs for a period of 6 months, after which time they will be securely destroyed/deleted from all internal systems.
Skills / Experience
- Some experience in a digital marketing role, or demonstrable passion/desire to start a career in marketing
- Excellent written communication with the ability to match tone to audience
- Good understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practice
- Experience with social media marketing across all channels
- SEO Experience
- Creative content writing skills
- Experience with Photoshop & Premier (aftereffects experience would be considered a bonus)
- Experience with WordPress
- Analytical mindset
- Able to work autonomously but know when to ask for help
- A strong focus on getting stuff done
- Good communication
- Able to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Problem Solving
- Respectful to others and a collaborative approach to work