Unity XR Content Creator2 August 2022
There are a several exciting new opportunities available to join our newly formed XR content creation team.
If you want to get started in XR and love creating exciting 3D content this could be perfect for you!
No coding required!
As an XR content creator you will be responsible for building a range of XR training content in Unity. These are process driven training scenarios typically set in industrial environments. You will need to familiarise yourself with the training scenario and steps involved. Using our in-house node based editor you will then be required to setup up all the steps in the process and the different types of interactions in Unity.
You will also be required to setup each 3D scene, import the required 3D assets and setup snap zones and interactions. Finally, you will be required to work with our QA department to ensure that the XR content plays and functions as intended by testing the scenarios in virtual reality and fixing any related bugs.
- Unity experience – Must be familiar with the games engine editor and have created some basic applications or games for hobby use or study.
- Good Communication skills
- Good Team-working skills
- Very methodical working with high attention high to detail
- Understanding of game mechanics
- Passion for Immersive tech, 3D and gaming
Nice to haves:
- Basic C# Knowledge
- College level or higher gaming course qualification
- VR/MR experience
- Knowledge of how to build and test in Unity
- Task management system experience – e.g. Jira
- Knowledge of scrum and agile methodologies
- Understanding of UX
- QA / Games testing experience
- Oculus Meta Quest 2 VR Headset
- Hybrid Working
- VR compatible Laptop
- Office Social events and Hack days