XR Quality Analyst1 February 2021
An exciting opportunity has come up for an XR Content Analyst to join the in-house QA team working on ground breaking VR and Mixed Reality enterprise projects. The role will require at least 2 days a week in the Newcastle office physically testing out the latest virtual reality and mixed reality software builds to identify and document any bugs.
- At least six months experience working as a Quality Assurance tester, preferably in the video games industry.
- Experience using different VR/AR headsets, Oculus Rift, Htc Vive
- Experience working with bug tracking databases (preferably Jira).
- Familiar with writing and completing test plans and test cases.
- Experience working through a project’s development cycle, from pre-alpha build to release and subsequent patches.
- Ability to motivate yourself working in a small team and working individually.
- Excellent English and Communication skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
- Enthusiasm for the VR industry and VR Gaming
- Able to spend extended times in VR testing different processes and identifying bugs.
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Access to Latest tech / VR headset for home use